NMAT 2020: There are many enthusiastic candidates who want to take admission in the top B – Schools by giving the entrance test of NMAT 2020. In this article, you will get to know about the important dates of NMAT 2020. But the dates may change as per the situation related to COVID – 19.
About NMAT 2020
NMAT (Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test) is a national-level management admission test conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a Computer Based Test. Candidates are allowed to choose their preferred date during the testing window as well as self-schedule the test, appointment date, time, and venue based on the availability of seats at each test Centre. There is some changes to give the exam, GMAC has introduced Online Proctored Exam from Home along with Centre Based online Exam. Candidates have the option to take the test either at test centre with social distancing protocols or to take the online proctored exams from the comfort of their home.
NMAT 2020-Exam Date
The following list is showing the important dates of the NMAT 2020
- The registration & Application Process will start on September 14, 2020, and the last date is November 20, 2020.
- The facility to choose NMAT Exam Date will start from September 14, 2020, till December 2, 2020.
- NMAT Late Registration dates will begin from November 21, 2020, till November 30, 2020.
- Exam Re-scheduling Dates will begin from September 14, 202, till January 17, 2021.
- NMAT 2020 Exam Dates will begin from November 4, 2020, and the last date of it is January 30, 2021.
- Re-take Scheduling dates are from November 5, 2020, to January 17, 2021.
The NMAT 2020 Notification was released on 16 June, 2020. The NMAT 2020 is taken across a 75 days test-taking window starting from 6th October to 19th December, 2020. The registration will begin from November 21, 2020, till November 30, 2020. MBA aspirants will have 3 month registration period during which they can apply for the MBA entrance exam.
Read More: snap 2020 exam
The candidates who want to get admission in the top B – School should know the registration process.
Given below are the following steps to register for NMAT 2020:
- Visit the official website- nmat.org.in
- Click on the tab ‘test-takers’
- Click on the tab ‘register’
- Enter the prescribed details
- The system will generate login ID and password
- Login through the credentials created
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Take the print of the admit card
- NMAT Registration fee (Early): Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes
- NMAT Registration fee (Late): Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes
- Exam Retaking fee: Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes
- Exam Rescheduling fee: Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes
The candidates must know the complete syllabus of NMAT 2020. Knowing the complete syllabus will help you to prepare well and you will get to know the different subjects and important topics that are being asked in the exam. The candidates must know the changes in the syllabus also because GMAC releases every year the changes in NMAT syllabus with test taking strategy and expected type of questions in the exam as per the NMAT exam syllabus.
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability and English Language Skills.
Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze Test
Grammar (Identify the Error, Choose the Correct Preposition)
Comprehension (Reading Comprehension, Parajumbles)
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Critical Reasoning, series completion.
Verbal Reasoning (Statement and Argument Questions, Statement and Assumption Questions, Statement and Inference Questions, Decision making and Course of Action, Critical Reasoning)
Analytical Reasoning (Linear and Circular Arrangements, Classification, Syllogisms, Blood Relation Questions, Coding Questions, Series Questions, Direction Questions, Alphabet Test Questions, Input Output questions, Matrix Type Questions, Symbol Based Questions)
- Quantitative Skills: Mathematics
This section consists:
Time & Work
Simple & Compound Interest
Other Questions on Arithmetic
Other questions on Algebra
Circles-radius, circumference, diameter, chord, Arc, Tangent etc.
Square & Rectangles
Base Angle Theorem
Longest Side Theorem
Permutation & Combination
Progression-Arithmetic, Geometric, Harmonic, Relationship
NMAT 2020-Exam Pattern
Before preparing for the exam, the candidates must concern on the exam pattern to have proper idea of the exam.
|Mode of Examination||computer based exam|
|Type of Question||multiple choice questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Question||120 questions|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
– According to NMAT Previous Year results, a score between 225-236 was equivalent to 99 percentile.
– Top MBA Colleges like Amity, SRM , UPES , Thapar etc.
– A score above 200 would get you around 90 percentile.