Table of Contents
NEET Result, Score Card, AIR Merit List @ www.nta.ac.in – NEET exam is a medical entrance exam conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). The exam is scheduled on 5th May 2019. The result will be announced one month after the exam. The results will be announced by National Test Agency on their official website. Along with the NEET 2019 results, the organizers will also present a detailed scorecard and All India Rank Merit List. The results of the exam can only be accessed only by candidates who appear for exam on 5th May 2019. To see the results, the candidates must have essential details. The login credentials are provided to the candidate while filling up the NEET 2019 Application Form.
The schedule of NEET 2019 has been declared by the National Test Agency. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 5th May 2019. It usually takes a period of a month for any organization to announce the result of the exam. The NTA will announce the NEET 2019 Result on 5th June 2019. The results will be announced on the official website of the NTA.
How to Check NEET Result 2019?
After evaluating the papers, NTA will declare the results on 5th June 2019. The results will be announced on the official website of organizers. Many candidates are confused and don’t know how to check the NEET Results. For them here we are sharing a step by step info using which every candidate can get access to his/her NEET Result.
- Visit the official website of NEET – www.nta.ac.in
- The homepage of NTA will open. Under the online services, click on the NEET 2019 Results.
- The candidate needs to login using the required credentials.
- Enter the Roll No. along with the birth date and then click on the submit button.
- NEET Result 2019 will be displayed.
- The NEET Scorecard has to be downloaded. The candidates are expected to take the printout of the downloaded PDF for further use.
NEET Score Calculation and Rank
We have already shared the NEET 2019 Answer Key. The candidates who have the answer key can calculate their marks and can have an idea of how they have fared in the exam. Those who are confused about calculating marks, here is the marking scheme of NEET 2019.
- Total 180 questions will be asked which are expected to be answered in 3 hours
- Every correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- The exam consists of negative marking. For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- The total of marks obtained by the candidate will be out of 720.
How is NEET Score Calculated?
Use the following formula to calculate the marks obtained by the candidate in the exam.
NEET Score=(Total number of correct answers x 4) – (Total number of incorrect answers x -1)
NEET 2019 Percentile Score Calculation
NEET is a competitive exam and every candidate who appears for the exam has to qualify for the minimum norms set by authorities in order to get admission to various medical colleges.
- The percentile score of NEET is calculated on the basis of the candidate’s relative position in comparison to other rank holders
- NEET AIR is calculated on the basis of absolute score obtained by the candidates in the NEET exam.
Check out the table which shows us the NEET qualifying percentile for counseling:
Qualifying Marks out of 720
|Unreserved Category (UR)||360||50 Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)||288||40 Percentile|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||324 (UR), 288 (Reserved Category)||45 Percentile|
The candidates who have checked their results can calculate their NEET Percentile using the formula given below: