CA CPT 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2020. The exam will be conducted in June 2020 as per the notification. The Institute of Chartered Accountants organizes CA CPT 2020 which is the qualifying and first stage examination for Chartered Accountancy Program. Even a Class X or equivalent student can register for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. The aspirants can enrol themselves for the examination after passing Class XII or equivalent. The question paper consists of four sections including only multiple choice type questions like Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws, and Quantitative Aptitude. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to CPT 2020.
CA CPT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for the CA CPT Exam 2020-21. One should stay updated with the CPT exam date 2020 either through us or the official website of the exam. The links for both are given below.
|Events of CA CPT||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form of CPT 2020 begins||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of filling CPT application form 2020 and making the payment (without late fee)||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of filling CPT application form 2020 and making the payment (with late fee)||Last week of April 2020|
|Application Correction Window I (without late fee)||May 2020|
|Application Correction Window II (with fee)||May 2020|
|Admit Card||Last week of May 2020|
|Date of CA CPT Examination||June 2020|
|Result declaration||July 2020|
Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) 2020 Application Form
Given below are some general information on the application forms for both the exams. Read them carefully to remove all doubts about it.
- Firstly, the aspirants should visit the official website of ICAI.
- Then, the candidates need to fill the details such as Full Name of Applicant, Date of Birth, Sex, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Address, Category, Nationality, Medium of Study, Educational Qualification, Recent Passport Sized Photograph.
- Further, the applicants must pay the application form fee through ICICI Bank.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the ca CPT 2020 registration form and attach the necessary documents and send it to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for the aspirants to become eligible for the examination.
- The aspirants must have passed Class XII or equivalent in Commerce Stream.
- The applicants who have completed the Bachelor or Masters Degree in Commerce with at least 55% percentile marks need not appear in CPT 2020 Examination.
- Also, the candidates who own Under Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from Open University are not eligible to appear in the examination.
- The applicants appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible for application.
CPT Admit Card
- The admit card for CA CPT 2020 will be released on May 2020 on its official website.
- Admit Card will be available to download after the completion of the Application form.
- Admit Card is a very important document for the examination.
- Candidates must carry the admit card with them at the time of examination. Entry is prohibited without the admit card.
- Candidate can register for getting CA CPT 2020 (June session) result via email – Click here
Result through SMS
The aspirant can also get their CA CPT 2020 Result through SMS. for that candidate need to follow a proper procedure as mentioned below.
- Firstly, Aspirant need to compose the new message and type CPT space Roll number.
- The aspirant needs to send it to the 58888.
Finally, those who registered for this service can get their CPT 2020 result on their respective Mobile Phones.
How to Check CA CPT 2020 Result
- The aspirant can check online their qualifying status of CA CPT 2020.
- Then, click on the link of the result as provided in this article above.
- The aspirant needs to enter their CPT 2020, Roll Number to find the result.
- Finally, on the screen, Aspirant can see their result and check their overall marks and the section-wise marks.
Important Information Regarding the CA Common Proficiency Test
- Examination conducting body: ICAI – The Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Name of Exam: The CPT or Common Proficiency Test.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th Pass.
- Level of Exam: 1st stage of CA.
|Section||Sectional cutoff for CPT||Overall qualifying cutoff for CPT|
|Section A – Fundamentals of Accounting||Minimum 18 marks out of 60 marks (30%)||
100 out of the maximum marks 200 (50%)
Important Exam Update
|Section B – Mercantile Laws||Minimum 12 out of 40 marks (30%)|
|Section C – General Economies||Minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
|Section D – Quantitative Aptitude||Minimum 15 out of 50 marks (30%)|
CA CPT Helpdesk
Helpline number for BSNL/MTNL users – 18004192929
Helpline number for General User – 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
CA CPT Resouces – Download Here from Official Link
|How to face CPT?||Model Test Papers|
Stay tuned with cbseneet2019 for more updates and information related to CA CPT 2020.
how to register for CPT 2020, CPT syllabus for June 2020, when should i register for CPT June 2020, CPT online registration for June 2020, ca foundation 2020, ca foundation registration for May 2020, ca CPT exam 2020
Frequently Asked Questions for CA CPT Result 2020: FAQs CACPT
The aspirant can easily get their result by SMS, Through E-MAIL, and by the CACPT 2020 registered Account.
In case candidates have forgotten their password, they can obtain it by following the process mentioned below –
1. Firstly, Candidate needs to click on the option of Forgot password provided on the screen of CA foundation registration 2020.
2. After that candidate can simply enter their registration number and their mobile or email id.
3. The candidate gets the password reset link on their respective E-MAIL ID,s.
4. if it does not work candidate can contact the helpdesk of CACPT 2020.
CA CPT 2019 June Application Form – Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude with an objective to test basic knowledge in these subjects’ areas.
There are 4 subjects in CA CPT Exam Syllabus i.e. Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. There are 2 sessions in CA–CPT exam
Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. ICAI has made it mandatory for all candidates to secure at least 30% marks in each section/subject and 50% in aggregate of all sections in order to pass CA CPT exam.
Now, according to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, a student cannot do articleship while pursuing BCom. … This means a student will now require six- and- a- half years to acquire both the degrees,” Dr Sethi said. After clearing the IPPC, the articleship is mandatory and then the final course is done .