BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published the employment notification to recruit the candidates for the various posts of Library Intern, Programmer, Web Designer and other vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for these posts through the online mode at the official website becil.com on or before the last date ends 17 January 2021.
eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
- Starting date of submission of online applications: 25 December 2020
- Last date for the submission of online applications: 17 January 2021
Read More: BIRAC Recruitment 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Library Intern- 3 Posts
- Programmer- 1 Post
- Web Designer and Developer- 1 Post
- Network Engineer- 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Fire Safety Supervisor- 1 Post
- Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive- 1 Post
- Physical Fitness Trainer- 1 Post
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer- 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 2 Posts
- Account Executive- 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant- 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant, Accountant Executive, DEO, Library Intern and Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- Library Intern- BLISc/MLISc/Integrated Course in Library and Information Science with minimum 55% marks.
- Programmer- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- Web Designer and Developer- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. OR Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Network Engineer- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55% marks, or with CGPA of 6 or above in 10-point scale from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer -Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks.
- Fire Safety Supervisor- Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive- (Govt. approved Degree or Diploma) in Fire & Safety Engineering (not less than one-year duration) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Physical Fitness Trainer: Graduate in Physical Education
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer- 12th Standard or Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Personal Assistant- Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Account Executive- Graduate Degree in Finance/Account or equivalent degree from a recognized university/institution or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant- Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
Read More: DGCA Recruitment 2021
IMPORTANT LINKS BECIL Application
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached in the notification for reference.
ONLINE: email@example.com; For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQs BECIL Notification
Ans. The last date of application is 17.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.750/-
OBC – Rs.750/-
SC/ST – Rs.450/-
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-
Women – Rs.750/-
EWS/PH – Rs.450/-
Ans. Total there are 21 BECIL vacancies.