Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 [APSC CCE 2020] for the recruitment of 331 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official APSC website. APSC CCE 2020 eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process and application fee details are given below.
It is noted that Assam Public Service Commission has earlier invited online applications for the 331 various Posts including Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar and much more.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 10 September 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 October 2020
APSC CCE 2020 Vacancy Details:
- No of posts: 331 [UR: 121, OBC/ MOBC: 92, SC: 20, STP: 38, ST: 17, EWS: 43]
- Service-wise vacancy:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)-121
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)-69
- Superintendent of Taxes-6
- District Transport Officer-5
- Labour Inspector-18
- Inspector of Taxes-27
- Inspector of Excise-7
- Block Development Officer-33
- Asstt. Employment Officer-4
- Sub Registrar-31
- Assistant Manager of Industries-10
Application Fee for APSC CCE 2020
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40 *
4. PWBD: 35.40 *
5. Women Candidate: 35.40 **Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
Read More: CPCL Manali Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for APSC CCE 2020
- Educational Qualification
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade) Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
Age limit for APSC CCE 2020
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- Short Notification Regarding Extended of Last Date
- Online Application: Click Here .
- Official APSC CCE 2020 Notification: Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4 | Link 5 .
- Application Fee Payment Guidelines: Click Here .
- Online Application Guideline/s: Click Here .
- APSC Website: Click Here .
APSC CCE 2020 Selection Process
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
Read More: OPSC Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the official website https://apscrecruitment.in by 25 October October 2020 till 12:00 Midnight.